Friday, February 6, 2009

Tatiana

Today was the first day I've had to myself in about 6 weeks. "How did you spend the day?'' you ask.

Well....

I got a latte on my way home from dropping Alex off. Later I decided my eyebrows needed some TLC so I went and saw Tatiana who did a beautiful job. And right now I am recovering after an awesome strength-training session. I also managed to clean up the patio and living room.

Not too exciting huh? Oh well, it worked for me!

Now I have an hour to kill before going and getting the kids. I think a long shower is in the works and then some reading with whatever remaining time I have.

Tonight is prawn and hefewiesen night at Mountain Goat so I am eating light during the day in anticipation of a big calorie fest tonight.

Today's menu so far:
Breakfast, salmon & cream cheese on a half bagel
snack, latte, watermelon & cottage cheese
lunch, sweet chili prawn wrap & a truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment