Saturday, February 7, 2009

Frothy the Snowman


I sometimes write product reviews on another website called Viewpoints. I particularly enjoy reviewing LUSH products. You can read my review about a product called Frothy The Snowman. Frothy is a solid bubble bath bar that you can break up under running water.

http://www.viewpoints.com/LUSH-Frothy-The-Snowman-Bubble-Bar-review-facc5

Here is some text from my review:

I was completely blown away by Frothy. I never really expected to like it, but as it turns out it has to be one of my favorite Lush products so far. What I like best is the scent, which does linger afterward. Licorice, coconut and vanilla mixed together sounds kind of gross, I know, but it smells a bit more like suntan lotion. If you have ever smelled the Yankee Candle scent, Sun & Sand, it is just like that. I am a sucker for anything that smells a bit like coconut! It is also very close to the scent of Lush's Hybrid solid shampoo bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment