Monday, February 16, 2009

Gym

Now that I have a few days to myself each week I have decided to check out the local gym. Currently I am using a 5-day free pass. The pass expires on Wednesday so we'll see by then if I decide to pay for a membership. So far I really like the center. There is so much variety there that after going 3 times I have not done the same cardio routine twice. The first day I did the elliptical and regular stationary bike, the second time I did the tread climber and recumbent bike and today I did the rowing machine and elliptical. There are still some cardio machines that I haven't tried yet. There are also many choices for strength training, plus a pool, tennis court and classes. I think the next four weeks of workouts are going to fly by!

Today's menu so far:
Breakfast: 1/2 bagel with salmon, capers, cream cheese & avocado.
Lunch: seaweed salad, 2 sushi rolls
Snack: skinny latte, smoothie
Dinner: cannelloni & salad
Dessert: yogurt & watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment