Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hungry

Wow, yesterday I did a whole lot of strength training and boy did it make me HUNGRY! I did the weights around 11am and by the afternoon I felt like I just couldn't get full. I had a good lunch and was planning a night out at a brewery so of course I was paranoid of getting too many calories. So I tried to satisfy myself with super light food like salad, sushi, fruit and the like.

Today my body is sore and it is insanely hot and windy outside so we are taking it easy. Hubby is playing the Wii. I think I will get a glass of wine and take a bath and read for a while.

Today's menu so far:
Breakfast: baked egg with Egyptian Dukkah, haloumi, tomato & chili. Turkish bread. Latte
Lunch: seaweed salad & a California roll
Dinner: Scallops & snapper with fennel & citrus topping, couscous, grapefruit, avocado & fennel salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment